Fate Online
Welcome to Fate Online!
Hope You enjoy your stay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fate Online
Welcome to Fate Online!
Hope You enjoy your stay
Fate Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Provoke Recruitment...Join if you have no fear. :D <3

+3
iReapezZ
Devestator
Rade
7 posters

Go down

Provoke Recruitment...Join if you have no fear. :D <3 Empty Provoke Recruitment...Join if you have no fear. :D <3

Post by Rade Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Hey! Your insane enough to click the Recruitment? Wow, thats nice. Well, to business. I plan on making a guild named Provoke and make it popular and friendly. We will have guild wars!! Very Happy We all like beating people up sometimes, but not out of anger. >.> Unless I approve like if its about KSing, for all you noobs who can't fight their own monsters. Anyway, moving on to the rules! Very Happy

1.) All players must be active! If there is a problem, such as vacation or family issues, TELL ME BEFORE HAND!
2.) Limit the swearing and cussing, and I do NOT want racial comments in the guild chat.
3.) Keep the drama low, its a game no need for gossip and rumors all over the place.
4.) Don't just go warring guilds as much as you can, I want stability. Ask if you want to war, and give why! I need to know.
5.) All admins must, and I mean MUST, help all other members/admins. If your busy ask others to help!
6.) Overall, ENJOY staying here! Very Happy

If you would like to join, please reply with an application. Follow the form below.
IGN (in-game name):
Class:
Position applying for:
Description!:

Provoke Recruitment...Join if you have no fear. :D <3 23j3fvq <----Members please add this to your Sig! Very Happy
Provoke Recruitment...Join if you have no fear. :D <3 42m53 <----Admins please add this to your Sig! Very Happy
Please, thank Devestator for these awesome, siggies! Very Happy

Guild Info
Guild Master: Rade
Guild Admins: None
Guild Members: None

~With all my love and joy,
Rade

Last edited by Rade on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Rade
Rade

Back to top Go down

Provoke Recruitment...Join if you have no fear. :D <3 Empty Re: Provoke Recruitment...Join if you have no fear. :D <3

Post by Devestator Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Goodluck man, just let me know if and when you want the siggys, im not the best but I can try.. Ill show you one of my pics...

EDIT: Here's a little banner I did, if you want I can make something like that with a quote and certain colors..
Provoke Recruitment...Join if you have no fear. :D <3 O9kdaw
Devestator
Devestator

Back to top Go down

Provoke Recruitment...Join if you have no fear. :D <3 Empty Re: Provoke Recruitment...Join if you have no fear. :D <3

Post by iReapezZ Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:03 pm

good luck o;
iReapezZ
iReapezZ

Back to top Go down

Post by stoink Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:49 pm

good luck man hope you guys do good

stoink

Back to top Go down

Post by Rade Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Thanks! You guys are awesome. >,< I think I need all the luck I can get.
Rade
Rade

Back to top Go down

Post by Devestator Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:53 pm

I think my siggys failed tho :/
Devestator
Devestator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arth Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:47 pm

IGN (in-game name): Arth
Class: Archer
Position applying for: Admin
Description!: I'm cool.
Arth
Arth

http://www.dragcave.net/user/arth

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:48 pm

resigned

Last edited by Horizon on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rade Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Accepted, you two are winners joining Provoke, Hope you have a good time! Very Happy
Rade
Rade

Back to top Go down

Post by Grape Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:07 pm

IGN (in-game name): Grape
Class:Fighter
Position applying for: Member/Admin
Description!: I want to join The Guild it seems cool :3 ( <-- Not nice ) xD

Grape

Back to top Go down

Post by Rade Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Thankies Grape. I've accepted your guild request, and you are an Admin!
Rade
Rade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down