Fate Online
Welcome to Fate Online!
Hope You enjoy your stay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fate Online
Welcome to Fate Online!
Hope You enjoy your stay
Fate Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[REJECTED]Random Event2

Go down

[REJECTED]Random Event2 Empty [REJECTED]Random Event2

Post by Grape Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:17 am

So, I'm kind of bored and up for some fun.

This event idea came from a night a long time ago I was playing with a few friends, and we tried to make the most hideous looking characters we could get together. This included face, hair, and even costumes and accessories. We thought it was so funny the looks we came up with, and I want to bring that back.

The object is simple. Create the ugliest looking character you can, take a screenie, and post it here.

Anything that affects your image is fair game. Face, hair, costumes, accessories, mount, pet, etc.

Obviously, it's more likely male characters are going to end up more ugly than female, so I will be picking 3 male and 3 female characters as winning.

One entry per person, and deadline is Unknown yet

Prize will be an event suit or accessory that will be decided upon choosing winners.

Good luck with making the ugliest looking character you can. I'm looking forward to seeing what you all can come up with xD

Please make it so everyone - even new players can join in. and yet i dont like this event seems kinda nooby

Grape

Back to top Go down